Dollar Park, Camelon Road
Falkirk FK1 5SQ
The entrance to Dollar Park is signposted from Camelon Road opposite the Park Hotel.
- The building can be easily accessed via the paved walkway at the rear of Arnotdale House – this path has a slight incline. The training room is the first room on the left once you go through the automatic doors.
- The room has a wooden floor – for first aid courses, a cushion or kneeling pad may be useful for additional comfort.
- Male, female and disabled-access toilets are opposite the training room on the ground floor.
Free public parking is available outside Arnotdale House, within Dollar Park.
Unit 3 Musselburgh Racecourse Complex
Musselburgh EH21 7SR
Stirling University Innovation Park
Stirling FK9 4NF
The Innovation Park is well-signposted from the A91. Follow the Hillfoots Trail from Stirling out towards the Wallace Monument.
- The building can be accessed from multiple entrance points - the easiest being the glass walkway next to the carpark.
- Follow signs from the foyer along the corridor to the main reception area where you will be directed to the training room.
- Male, female and disabled-access toilets are situated at either end of the main reception area.
Visitor parking is available outside the building – on arrival please ask at reception for a parking pass to display on your dashboard.