With over 25 years’ experience in education and the first aid industry, it seemed a natural progression to start my own training company. I am passionate about high quality teaching and learning and believe it's important that people leave our courses with the correct knowledge and skills to act safely and confidently in any emergency.
Previous roles have included event first aid, volunteer work and training on behalf of British Heart Foundation and British Red Cross, as well as being a Community First Responder.
As well as training, I also use my skills and expertise in first aid to internally and externally verify first aid qualifications.
- Batchelor of Education (Hons) Degree
- L6 SCQF First Aid at Work
- IHCD Basic
- FREC Level 3
- Management of Catastrophic Bleeding
- Nuco Approved Trainer
- SQA Assessor - Centre No. 3025748
- Qualsafe Awards Registered Centre - Centre No. 906328
- First Aid at Work Instructor
- Paediatric First Aid Instructor
- Forestry First Aid Instructor
- Celox Academy Instructor
- L6 Leading First Aid for Mental Health
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- L4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- External Verifier for First Aid Qualifications