- Exterior / interior areas will be properly lit;
- Where possible there will be off road vehicle parking;
- Convenient access will be provided for people with disabilities;
- Wherever possible, learning is facilitated for people with disabilities or impairments;
- Learners under the age of 18 are clearly identified so that they can be safeguarded (see separate policy).
Safe Hands First Aid Training Ltd regular training venues are the responsibility of Stirling University Innovation Park or East Lothian Council, who will ensure the premises are kept clean and orderly. Onsite training facilities will be the responsibility of individual businesses/companies. All venues will have appropriate heating, ventilation and lighting.
Monitoring & Review
The procedures set out in this policy will be widely promoted and are mandatory for everyone involved with Safe Hands First Aid Training Ltd. Failure to comply with the policy and procedures will be addressed without delay and may ultimately result in dismissal/exclusion from the organisation.
We will monitor all of the feedback received in relation to the issues affected by this policy and will amend the policy as necessary. Updates will be shared as part of Standardisation Meetings.
This policy will be reviewed annually as well as following:
- changes in legislation and/or government guidance
- as a result of any other significant change or event.
Victoria O’Neill (Director)
Safe Hands First Aid Training Ltd
6 Craigs Way,
01324 710 124 email@example.com www.safehandsfirstaidtraining.co.uk
Next review: January 2021